Contains quarterly summaries of male and female patient payments for their stay in the hospital, divided into unions. Includes details of patient name; patient number; date of admission, departure, discharge, or death; rate of maintenance; extra charges; and total amount paid. Folio number 47, 96, 150, and 197 contain yearly summaries of the amounts chargeable per quarter to each union dating from 1922 to 1926 and an index of the unions. Includes details of out of county, criminal, and service patients. NOT TO BE PRODUCED CONSERVATION REQUIRED.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1677
- Dates of CreationJun 1922-Dec 1926
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
NOT TO BE PRODUCED