This volume is firstly arranged alphabetically by patient surname, then within each letter the entries are arranged by date of admission. The dates given reflect the dates of the first and last admission. Contains details of date of reception order; date of admission; general reference number; name; to whom chargeable; age on admission; religion; present status whether voluntary, temporary, or certified; date of departure, removal, discharge, or death; and address of nearest relatives of friends.
Alphabetical register of female patients
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1661
- Dates of Creation1881-1941
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
100 year closure period