Arranged chronologically by date of death. Contains details of patient number, name, age, date and time of death, persons present at death, religion, whether a post mortem was conducted, name of pathologist and assistant, inquest, status, measurements, where buried, where cremated, undertakers name, persons receiving body and date.
Register of deaths and burials
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1085
- Dates of Creation24 Jan 1969-9 Jun 1995
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
100 year closure period