Staff service register, arranged by the date service was commenced. Includes a service register sheet for each member of staff which contains details of name; date of birth; date of entering service; commencing salary; percentage of pension contribution; any previous asylum service; any changes in salary; date of leaving; reason for leaving; remarks on conduct, and summary of salary, emoluments, and deductions. Includes index at the front of the volume.
Staff service register
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1759
- Dates of CreationOct 1901-Apr 1950
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
75 year closure period