Male and female patient discharge register, arranged chronologically by date of discharge. Includes details of date of discharge; date of admission; patient number; name; age; sex; status on discharge; condition on discharge; whether transferred; and address on discharge, usually the word home not a full address is used.
Discharge register (male and female)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1741
- Dates of Creation17 Jan 1964-31 Dec 1970
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
100 year closure period