Arranged chronologically by date of death, includes patient number; patient name; age; occupation; union to which chargeable; date and time of death; name of whom present on death; whether burial was arranged by hospital at cemetery or whether the burial was arranged by relatives; whether a post mortem took place; whether private or pauper coffin and hearse; and money received for burial. The back of the volume includes letters from relatives discussing funeral arrangements.
Register of deaths and burials
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1324
- Dates of Creation12 Jul 1925-14 Jan 1950
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
100 year closure period