Contains quarterly summaries of male and female patient payments for their stay in the hospital, divided into counties. Includes details of out of counties, service, private patients, and patient from Talgarth and Cardiff hospitals. Includes details of patient name; patient number; date of admission, departure, discharge, or death; how many days during each quarter the patient has been in residence; maintenance for the quarter; travelling, funeral and other expenses; sundries and over 70 years of age; and total. Due to water damage some text in the front pages of the volume is illegible.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/1752
- Dates of Creation30 Jun 1937-31 Mar 1941
- Physical Description1 vol.
Scope and Content
100 year closure period