3 diaries which are also used as scrap-books for small prints, drawings, pressed flowers and plants, etc.
Margaret Maria Hay Williams Diaries
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS MMHW
- Dates of Creation1854-1857
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description3 volumes Diaries bound in limp morocco, stamped MMHW in gilt on front cover, all contained in a casket stamped.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Margaret Maria Hay Williams of Bodelwyddan, Flintshire was aged 9 years in 1854. No further biographical information was available at time of compilation of description.
Incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users.
Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, December 2002.
Other Finding Aids
A typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference numbers : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 26565-26567
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.