LETTER: [Marchioness of] Londonderry, The Personal Service League, 38 Grosvenor Place, London to Sir Richard Williams-Bulkeley, Bart., K. C. B. Following the good response from Lords Lieutenant in commencing co. organisations, further assistance is now required from Mayors of all cities and boroughs. Writer encloses a copy letter which is being sent to them, together with notes on a suggested method of organisation.
1) NOTES re.organisation in co.'s of boroughs for Personal Service Leaque.
2) MEMORANDUM re. formation of Depots.
3) MEMORANDUM of names of officials and the aims of the Personal Service League.
4) PRINTED LETTER: J. Ramsay Macdonald to Sir Alan Hutchings endorsing the work of the League.
5) PLAN of country-wide depots, co-ordinating with a Central Directing Office, which is responsible for distribution to distressed areas.
6) BOOKLET: 'Social Service. Appeal for clothes for distressed areas', Reprinted from 'The Times' 1 March 1932.