Collection relating to church bells, compiled by J.R. Jerram.
Collection Compiled by J.R. Jerram
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. eccles. b. 44-5, c. 12, d. 62
- Dates of CreationLate 19th-early 20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description4 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
James Richard Jerram was a church bell-hanger of Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
The collection was bought from Henry Bristow in 1974.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 53935-8.