Includes: photographs; Cunard ephemera including passenger list and menus; telegrams; postcards; leaflets for tourist sites; street maps; and newspaper cuttings.
Scrapbooks from Margaret Schiell's visits to U. S. A.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/DM/1690
- Dates of Creation1949-1950
- Physical Description2 vols.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research. It is advisable to book in advance, for details and opening hours see http://archives.denbighshire.gov.uk/visit-us/. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Denbighshire Archive Service will advise where this is the case.