Includes letter from J.R. Haynes to Lady Munden regarding deposits of Tate, and letter to Mary Chamot from D. Zwemmer regarding deposit of R.A. catalogues.
Correspondence from Yockney and his wife, Sutton House, Brighton Road, Sutton, to Mary Chamot, Assistant Keeper at the Tate Gallery, regarding sale of Yockney's library and deposit of catalogues.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 724/22-36
- Dates of Creation12 Jan 1937
- Physical Description2 pieces