- MS 761/24;D Letter to Reginald Pound, 18 October 1965 [Regarding his fathers financing of a motor sledge for Scott] 1 leaf, typed
Howard de Walden, correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Howard de Walden/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation18 October 1965
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionLetter
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence relates to the use of motor sledges during the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913 (leader Robert Falcon Scott).
Reginald Pound wrote a biography of Scott first published in 1966.
Reginald Pounds Scott of the Antarctic first published in 1966. SPRI Library shelf 92[Scott]