Autograph letter to Hugo. Didron apologises for not mentioning Le Rhin in l'Univers but will refer to it in a later article. He sends some articles of his own about restoration plans for Notre Dame, thanks Hugo for censuring Debret's work on St. Denis and finally informs him that Montalembert has persuaded the Archbishop of Paris to give control of the Notre Dame restorations to the Comité de l'Instruction publique.
Letter from Didron to Hugo
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 VMH/1/171/4
- Dates of Creation30 Apr 1842
- Physical Description1 sheet Discoloured ink stains on the central fold, which has almost separated the two pages.