Autograph letter to Hugo accompanying two brochures and a letter from "a few men of courage and talent" (not included). Charpentier asks for an interview in order to have Hugo's advice about suspect conditions proposed for the publication of a book of his.
Letter from Charpentier to Hugo
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 VMH/1/111/4
- Dates of CreationNo date, but probably after 6 July 1837.
- Physical Description1 sheet