Written by Hennet de Kesler at Guernsey. Kesler was a radical Republican who fought on the barricades and went into exile with Hugo. As he was in need, Hugo hosted him at Hauteville House and paid for his funerals.
Proof copy of a newspaper article: 'Une Réponse à l'Amnistie'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 VMH/1/277/3
- Dates of Creation20 Aug 1859
- Physical Description1 sheet