Comprises: (1) 19 minute books and attendance registers of various regional branches of the Association of Women Science Teachers, the Science Masters Association, and the Association for Science Education between 1926 and 1975; (2) 18 miscellaneous associated papers, publications, and objects dated between 1915 and 1975.
Additional papers of the Association for Science Education and its constituent predecessors
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 MS Dep. 1991/3
- Dates of Creationca.1915-1975
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description37 items (in 17 vols, 1 envelope, and 1 box), manuscript, typescript, and printed material. Includes 1 rubber stamp.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Association for Science Education evolved through amalgamations of various voluntary bodies with an interest in science education, including the Association of Public School Science Masters, later known as the Science Masters Association, and the Association of Women Science Teachers.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted
Deposited by the Association for Science Education through Prof. D. Layton, June 1991
Other Finding Aids
Contents listed in Handlist 95