Peck's papers and correspondence and Marian Peck's diaries.
Papers of Walter Edwin Peck
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. c. 4749-52, e. 2798-2801
- Dates of Creation1894-1959
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description8 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Walter Edwin Peck (1891-1951) was a Shelleyan scholar. His wife was Marian Breckenridge Morrow Peck (1892-1972).
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library in 1993.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.