In Yiddish from German non-Jew who calls himself "a great friend of Yiddish," describes himself as a 30-year old teacher, in London for educational research. Sought out Yiddish activities and looked for Shtentsl in his home -- and missed him.
Letter. To Abraham Nahum Stencl
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 44/03/75/01
- Dates of Creation19 September 1973
- Language of MaterialYiddish
- Physical Description2 pp.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance