Minute books 1940-1953
Rhas Lodge (Onllwyn No. 2 Pit)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNB/NUM/L/16
- Dates of Creation1940-1953
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 box
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Rhas Lodge was a branch of the National Union of Mineworkers (South Wales Area) which represented Onllwyn No. 2 Pit. No further information known at the time of compilation.
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.