Document consists of draft constitution for proposed university, presumably drawn up by Yorkshire College. A note in manuscript indicates it was revised by the Sub-Committee, and the document contains substantial amendments and comments in manuscript. It is also recorded that the document was sent to "Prof. Rucker" on 11 November 1878 [Arthur Rucker (1848-1915), professor of physics, Yorkshire College, Leeds, 1874-1885].
Draft document: "Alternative suggestions as the basis for the constitution of the university"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 OCA/23/22
- Dates of Creation[Nov 1878]
- Physical Description8 sheets