Letters from Alfred Waterhouse, to the Principal, 24 Oct 1882, Thomas Ashton, 24 Nov 1883, and the Principal, 27 Nov 1882 concerning plans for the extension of College buildings, includes fairly detailed account of planned buildings and requests comments. Letter to Ashton discusses changes made in light of comments.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 OCA/18/15
- Dates of Creation24 Oct-27 Nov 1882
- Physical Description3 pieces