Document book containing a most printed documents published in connection with the Extension, from the Principal and Professors' report of 1865 on state of College to the final financial reports of 1877. Includes minutes of committees, appeals and subscription lists, papers relating to the 1870 and 1871 Acts, the new building, the amalgamation with Medical School, and caricature cartoons by "Spy" of politicians with whom College was involved in promoting the extension (e.g. Gladstone, Robert Lowe, Lord Derby, Jacob Bright). Volume is indexed.
Extension: Document Book
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 OCA/7/2/48
- Dates of CreationFeb 1865-Jan 1877
- Physical Description1 hardbound volume covers detached; some leaves are frayed.