The Committee was appointed in March 1894 by the Court of Governors to investigate deficits in the College's account. It established a fund supported by subscriptions for five years to overcome the deficit. Minutes are signed although appear to be draft in form. Committee was chaired initially by Edward Donner, and later by Alfred Haworth.
Committee on the Financial Position of the College Minute Book
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 OCA/11/5/4
- Dates of Creation6 Mar 1894-26 Oct 1896
- Physical Description1 hardback volume cover is torn.