Three letters, 1842-1843, written by James Hughes (Iago Trichrug) from Rotherhithe to David Roberts, Swansea, and another, 1825, in verse, from Iago Trichrug to Robert Jones, 101 Bishop's Gate Street, London; poetry by Iago Trichrug, including one to David Roberts and his wife; and a copy by Iago Trichrug of a 'carol plygain' by Simon Jones, Denbigh.
Llythyrau a barddoniaeth Iago Trichrug,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 5511C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004370048(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000370048
- Dates of Creation[1800x1844] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh, English.
- Physical Description31 ff. (22 items) Guarded and filed at NLW.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)