People include: men in doorway of J D Webb. Places or buildings include: War memorial, market place, Parish church, bone cavern, general view, Congregational church manse, tombs of Rev Thomas Browning and Rev Richard Davis, Established Church, Independent chapel and schools, all Rothwell; Wilberforce House, Hull.
Rothwell, Northamptonshire [Birthplace of John Smith]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/12/10/1/04
- Dates of Creationc. 1910 - c. 1930
- Physical Description14 items comprising silver gelatin prints, illustrations.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright probably held by Council for World Mission copyright