a letter from John Keetman, Elberfeld, to Andrew Reed - requests 2 missionaries Knab and Terlingen of Rhenish Missionary Society (of Barmen and Elberfeld) be welcomed in London en route to South Africa and permit to reside obtained if necessary; draft of submission to Secretary of State appended.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-cwm/cwm/lms/07/02/02/015
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/07/02/02/015
- Dates of Creation17 May 1831
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
A detailed list (List B1) is available for consultation in the Special Collections Reading Room, SOAS Library, which covers Incoming Correspondence for Germany, 1801-1838.