Papers relating to properties owned and acquired by the London Missionary Society outside the UK, comprising property registers compiled in 1931/2 and 1952, and a series of historical property deeds relating to properties and mission stations in Africa, China, India, Ultra Ganges, Madagascar, British Guiana, South Seas and papua New Guinea.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/01/07
- Dates of Creation1802-1988
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description36 boxes/loose volumes
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Alternative Form Available
This material has not been microfiched.