Financial records including registers of legacies and other legacy papers, where these have survived; accounts for investments and funds, including the Arthington Trust Fund; journals and ledgers, including home and foreign expenditure, general ledgers and specific accounts, e.g. New Advance, John Williams VI and Livingstone Press; missionaries' accounts (i.e. salaries and other payments); regional Treasurer's accounts for overseas mission fields, and cash accounts.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/01/11
- Dates of Creationc.1802 - c.1963
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description9 boxes & 65 loose volumes
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Surving financial records were transferred to SOAS Library from the Council for World Mission headquarters in 2007.