£20 payable to Mr David Hume; £12 payable to Rev W. Ashton to be placed on the account of salary for "the native teacher Mebaloe" from the London Missionary Society.
28. David Livingston [Livingstone], Kuruman: 2 bills for money
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/04/08/07/01/028
- Alternative Id.GB 102 Livingstone Wooden Box, item 28
- Dates of Creation21-29 Jul 1844
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Mebalwe Molehane [baptised as David Molehane, also known as Mebaloe] became David Livingstone's chief assistant, and after the latters departure from Bechuanaland continued to give service to the London Missionary Society in Matabeleland and elsewhere.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance