Includes prints illustrating clothing, hairstyles, and manners. Groups include: women with bound feet; coolies. Other people include: people in stocks; opium patient; street doctor and barber. Activities featured include: barber at work; Chinese etiquette on meeting, parting, the Kotow; eating; taking off queues. Places featured include: roadside eating house.
Mounted prints of Chinese life, captioned "Old China"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-cwm/cwm/lms/15/10/01/024
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/15/10/01/024
- Former ReferenceGB 102 v(i), v(ii), v(iii), v(iv), v(v)
- Dates of Creationc.1900 - c.1910
- Physical Description24 sepia and black and white prints/postcards on 5 sheets of paper (5 prints appear to be missing from sheets)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright probably expired