79. Assignment of land in Victoria, Hong Kong, from Mr William Keswick, merchant, and Frederick S Huffman, Acting Registrar of Supreme Court of Hong Kong to Rev E J Eitel, LMS missionary, 8 Dec 1876
80. Copy of deed of purchase for translation of Peking Hospital, whereby Chun Chen of the Temple of the God of Fire consents to yield the temple to Dr Dudgeon to become a hospital, 9 Sep 1885
81. Copy of deed of Hankow old compound part number one. Chinese characters with English annotation. 22 Oct 1862
82. Copy of deed of New Hospital ground, Hankow. Written in Chinese characters with English annotations. 23 Aug 1873. Ground transferred by G W Sharp, Agent for Turner & Co to Dr A G Reid, 14 Jun 1873, and by Dr Reid of Hankow to Rev Griffith, to hold as agent of LMS, 3 Aug 1873
83. Additional document re hospital ground at Hankow. Chinese document with English annotations, 16 Jan 1874
84. Johnathan Lees. Translation of deed concerning certain property at Tientsin to the London Missionary Society. Handwritten (badly faded), 5 Jan 1866
85. Two facsimiles of deeds of the London Missionary Society in Tientsin. Chinese characters. n.d
86. Copy of conveyance of the land on which stands the mission house of the London Mission, Tientsin, 1865. Land conveyed to Messrs Edkins, Lockhart and Lees.