At Serowe. In foreground are 7 soldiers wearing different uniforms including kilts. One carries a Union Jack. In the background are masses of soldiers in kilts carrying a flag ?with King George V and Khama on it. Probably Khama's funeral.
28. Captioned: "Some of the officers of Khama's army"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/04/10/04/045/28
- Former ReferenceGB 102 g)v, 9
- Dates of Creation?1923
- Physical Description1 black and white print (print = 83 x 135 mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright probably expired