Groups include: Girls "K.N." Ambohimahasoa, May 1936; Rainijaona and Razaiary, their children, grand-children, and great grand-children. People featured include: [Arnold] Hardyman, Geoffrey Hardyman, [Laura] Hardyman [nee Laura Stubbs], [Norman] Hardyman, [Jane] Loughton, [Florence] Mole, David James, Shiela James, Mary James, [Gertrude] James [nee Gertrude Lovell], and [Isaac] James; a Sakalava girl. Events featured include: Rainijoana and Razaiary's golden wedding, December 1932. Other places featured include: forest village, Betsimisaraka, "Ampalibe". Also includes: traveller's trees and other vegetation; humped cattle (including at Diego Suarez [Antsirana]); a shrine; the grave of Alison Williams. Prints taken by or received from individuals including: James; Chase S Osborn; [Daniel] Jones.
Miscellaneous groups, scenery, animals, and people, most captioned: "Madagascar General Miscellaneous"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/13/10/01/030
- Former ReferenceGB 102 Include a(iv)2, b(xi)4, b(xix)9, b(xix)27, d(iii)2, d(vi)3, e(xii)1, e(xiii)3, f(xi)4, f(xi)5, f(xi)6, f(xi)7, g(i)4, g(i)7.
- Dates of Creationc.1905 - c.1940
- Physical Description15 black and white or sepia prints
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright possibly held by Council for World Mission