Financial records relating to the Arthington Trust Fund.
Arthington Trust Fund
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/01/11/02
- Dates of Creation1906-1930
- Physical Description7 vols & 2 files
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
This fund was based on a legacy to the London Missionary Society from Robert Arthington. The will was proved on 1 Aug 1902. The LMS received £373,000 in 1910, much of which was spent on medical work in India and China. The Arthington Trustees disbanded in 1936.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance