Printed by G[eorge] Baxter (Patentee), 3 Charterhouse Square. Colour, 13.5cm x 22cm. From 'History of Madagascar : comprising also the progress of the Christian mission established in 1818, and an authentic account of the persecution and recent martyrdom of the native Christians / compiled chiefly from original documents', by the Rev. William Ellis ... London Missionary Society (London : Fisher, Son, & Co., ).
Print of Rafaralahy, Governor of Foule Point Madagascar
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-cwm/cwm/lms/01/09/05/07/02
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/01/09/05/07/02
- Former ReferenceGB 102 163
- Dates of Creation
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Donated to the London Missionary Society in 1948. Print held as part of the LMS Museum (inventory item 163) before being transferred to SOAS Library in January 2008.