Groups include: men on raft; men who fought in 1946 / ? 1947 rebellion; women outside houses. Places include: Tamala village in which Sahasinaka school is built. Prints taken by/received from: G R James; Gouvernement General de Madagascar.
Tamala people and places.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/13/10/01/069
- Dates of Creationc. 1930 - c.1960
- Physical Description7 silver gelatin prints
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright possibly held by Council for World Mission