Includes photographs on the themes of literacy and literature, including education programmes and teaching, seminaries, bookshops and bookstalls, the USCL bookvan, mobile libraries, printing presses, students and scholars, literacy workers, scripture, texts, hymnbooks, translators. People include: Amare Mamo, Editor of the Yemissrach Dimts Christian Literature Programme of Ethiopia; Mr. Bays. Places include: Nasik Writing Institute, Nasik [India]; Chennai [India]; Nairobi [Kenya]; Hong Kong High School for Girls [Hong Kong]; Challenge Christian Book Shop [Hong Kong]; Sukkur [Pakistan]; Africa Literature Centre, Mindolo [Kitwe, Zambia]; Ethiopia; Uganda; Tutuila Bookshop; printings press at Tananarive [Madagascar]; Copper Belt [Central Africa]; Northern Rhodesia [Zambia]; Caribbean; Tuvalu; Bangalore Press [South India].
'Feed the Minds'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/01/10/1/091
- Dates of Creationc.1952-c.1971
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description45 colour & black and white prints
Scope and Content