Journals or accounts from missionaries in the South India mission field to London Missionary Society headquarters. Includes Travancore.
South India Journals
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/10/05
- Dates of Creation1805-1875
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 boxes
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
A detailed list of South India Journals, 1805-1875 (list A2), is available for consultation in the Special Collections Reading Room, SOAS Library.