Groups include: WIlliam Masters and wife with Henry and Elizabeth Cater. People include: man in pony and trap under Utu trees; woman in native costume, Rarotonga; student training for Papuan mission field, Rarotonga with his wife and baby; King and Queen of Mangaia. Activities include: spearing fish; government dental treatment, Rarotonga; football before the mission house, Rarotonga. Places or buildings include: Buzacott's house, streetscene, Rarotonga. Prints taken by/received from: George Herbert Eastman ; Henry William Cater.
People and places, Cook Islands.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-cwm/cwm/lms/02/10/073
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/02/10/073
- Dates of Creationc. 1910 - c.1950
- Physical Description15 printing-out paper and silver gelatin prints
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright held by various and Council for World Mission