Postcards (captioned in French) include: Rue Dupre and Rue Berge, Queen's Palace (Ambohimanga), Sobika market, the theatre, Rue Gallieni, and Maison Bonnet (Rue Amiral Pierre and Place Colbert), Tananarive [Antananarivo]; Lake Tritrive, near Antsirabe; "Valhi" player; women making a lamba.
Set of postcards produced by "Edition G.L."
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/13/10/02/051
- Dates of Creationc.1915
- Language of MaterialFrench
- Physical Description10 black and white postcards
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Alternative Form Available
Duplicates of Lake Tritriva
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright probably expired