a letter from committee of Lutheran missionary society (signed by all members) - thanks to generosity G F Angas (president South Australia Colonization company) sending 2 missionaries (Teichelmann and Schurmann [brother of John Shurman, Benares]) there.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/07/02/02/021
- Dates of Creation17 Mar 1838
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
A detailed list (List B1) is available for consultation in the Special Collections Reading Room, SOAS Library, which covers Incoming Correspondence for Germany, 1801-1838.