a letter from Dr William Lockhart sending map of China with sketch of river; foreign trade, view on translation of 'God'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-cwm/cwm/lms/18/02/001
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/18/02/001
- Dates of Creation2 Oct 1860
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
A detailed list of Incoming Correspondence for North China, 1860-1898 (list G4), is available for consultation in the Special Collections Reading Room, SOAS Library.