Khama and Ma-Bessie are standing, dressed in European clothes. Taken by [William] Ellerton Fry and published in the Occupation of Mashonaland.
18. Khama and his first wife Ma-Bessie
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/04/10/04/045/18
- Dates of Creation1890
- Physical Description1 sepia print (177 x 114 mm)
Scope and Content
Alternative Form Available
Original in Fry collection, ?Royal Commonwealth Society. Also published in H M Hole's Passing of the Black Kings.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright probably expired