25. Conveyance of house at Belgaum, Presidency of Bombay, from Rev E.A Wareham to John Kemp Welch and others. 10 Jun 1876.
26. Deed of sale of Belgaum house. Alex Don to the Rev E.A. Wareham. April 1868
27. Copy Release of premises in Calcutta. Beerbhudder Bonnergee to the Rev. Henry Townley and others, the Committee of the Union Chapel. 29 Jan 1820. Annotated '31 Aug 1832, appointment of new Trustees, also 2 May 1836'
28. Agreement between the London Missionary Society and the American Methodist Episcopal Mission for the transfer of property at Belgaum, Bombay Presidency. 21 Apr 1906
29. Draft Power of Attorney granted on Messrs Morgan and Co by the London Missionary Society. 1921
30. Deed of Appointment of new Trustees, Rev. A. J. Bamford, former Minister of the Union Chapel, Calcutta, to the London Missionary Society Corporation. 1921. Relates to land and Chapel at Cooly Bazar [Hastings], Calcutta.
31. Copy of Deed of Reappointment of Trustees. Appears to be for 45 Dharamtollah Street, next to Union Chapel Manse, Calcutta, 1890. Typescript. n.d
32. Copies of Conveyance in Fee and Deed of Trust of the Cooly Bazar Chapel [Hastings Chapel]. Mr James Cartlan and others to Michael Cockburn and others, 11 Apr 1846. Typescript. n.d.
33. Affidavit of Percy Ebenezer Mattocks witnessing the sealing and signing of a Power of Attorney granted to William Henry Somervell and Francis Henry Hawkins. 19 Apr 1922
34. Power of Attorney granted by the London Missionary Society Corporation to Rev. James Howard Brown, 29 Apr 1918
35.Copy of indenture between Henry Andrews and the Rev Alfred John Bamford and others, conveying the Deed of Trust in the land and Chapel at Cooly Bazar [Hastings]. Typescript. 8 Mar 
36. Copy of Indenture between Rev Alfred John Bamford and the London Missionary Society Corporation, conveying the Deed of Trust in the land and Chapel at Cooly Bazar [Hastings]. Typescript. 11 Mar 1921
37. Number not used.
38. Release by the Secretary of State for India in Council to John Redmond Bacon of the London Missionary Society on land in the village of Nagarazupalle, Cuddapah. Typescript. 22nd Nov 1893
39. Copy of Conveyance and Declaration of Trust of the properties of the London Missionary Society situated at Cuddapah (Madras). Rev Colin Campbell and Rev. B. A. and Rev B. Rice to J. K Welch and others of the London Missionary Society, 23 Jun 1877. Typescript.
40. Copies of Declaration of Trust by Edmund Crisp for the London Missionary Society for houses and grounds at Combaconum, 5 Dec 1834, and Deed of Transfer of land to Edmund Crisp for the London Missionary Society, 31 Jul 1830
41. Deed of transfer upon trust of the Society's property at Almora, Lieutenant General Henry Ramsey and others to the Trustees of the London Missionary Society. Signed and sealed original. 21 Dec 1880.
42. Map of Mission property at Almora, 1879.
43. Registered copy of Cuddapah Trust Deed. Trustees include Colin Campbell and Benjamin Rice of the London Missionary Society. 30 Sep 1868. Registered 23 Oct 1868. Note on envelope reads 'land obtained by Howell at Cuddapah made over by his Trustees, Messrs Arbuthnot & Co to Rev Campbell and Benjamin Rice'.
44. Transfer of land and property in Cuddapah to the London Missionary Society Corporation, including the Mission Bungalow and Compound, village of Nagarazupet, London Mission Bugalow, village of Kotakuru, Madanapalle, London Mission Cathechist's House, town of Rajampet, Pullampet. 3 Feb 1908.
45. Transfer of land and property in Cuddapah to the London Missionary Society Corporation, including land at Jammalamadugu [Jammulamadugu], Ladies' Bungalow and Girls' Home, Jammalamadugu, Christian Girls' Day School and Mission Agents' houses, Jammalamadugu, the Mission Cemetery, Jammalamadugu. n.d.
46. Conveyance and Declaration of Trust of the properties of the London Missionary Society situated at Belgaum and Bombay. Rev Colin Campbell to J. K. Welch and others, the trustees of the London Missionary Society. 23 Jun 1877
47. Conveyance and Declaration of Trust of properties of the London Missionary Society situated at Shahapore and Belgaum (Bombay). Rev J Smith to J K Welch and others, Trustees of the London Missionary Society. 14 Sep 1977
48. Copy of Transfer of the London Mission Kanarese Girls School, Petta, Bellary. Miss M. E. Haskard to the London Missionary Society. 23 Sep 1908
49. Copy of Application for Grant regarding land at Bellary. 11 Jul 1811. Typescript.
50. Inventory of the contents of the Printing Office at Bellary. 24 Mar 1842. W. Thompson.
51. Registered copy of Belgaum Trust Deed, 8 Mar 1871. Copy registered 23 Aug 1872.
52. Copy of Bellary Trust Deed, 19 Jul 1872. Typescript. n.d.
53. Draft deed (unidentified)
54. Proofs of Deeds of Trust for land and property in Benares, including land at Andra-ka-pul, mission bungalows, main compund at Babatpur Mangari, Buddhkal house, Mangari Cemetery, house at Gangapur abd benares High School