Engraving taken from original photograph by Rev. William Ellis. 21.5cm x 13cm. The engraving appears to have been used in a publication [marked 'page 41'] - details not confirmed.
Engraving of "Place where the first Christian martyrs [in Madagascar] were put to death"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/01/09/05/07/01
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content