3 men stand, 1 crouches. They all have drums with them. They wear smocks or sarongs and caps on their heads.
3. Captioned: "Taisaka Spearsmen, No.3"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/13/10/01/006/03
- Dates of Creationc.1880
- Physical Description1 mounted sepia print (print = 227 x 178 mm; mount = 301 x 250 mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright probably expired