Features man and woman seated outside a hut. The man has 2 long cylindrical cups attached to his temple. Both have elongated ear lobes.
20. Captioned: "cupping for headaches"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/04/10/07/095/20
- Dates of Creationc.1905
- Physical Description1 mounted sepia print (print = 152 x 106 mm; mount = 175 x 124 mm; has been cut from a larger piece of card)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright probably expired