Copy of Agreement between the London Missionary Society and the Bechuanaland Protectorate Government re the building of Sefhare Hospital. The agreement came into effect on 22 Oct 1937, and was executed at Mafeking on 17 May 1939. Also includes copies of draft agreements, and comments on the draft.
Sefhare: Agreement with Government
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/04/07/038
- Dates of Creation1939
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sefhare Hospital was opened by the London Missionary Society in 1937.
Other Finding Aids