Groups include: Rev Caleb Beharell and the preachers of Niue. ["Twelve ordained Niueans are this year ministering to the people" Caption from article by Caleb Beharell in The Chronicle September, 1928 p.210 "In rockbound Niue"]; group of girls from Mrs Lawes' school. People include: Vaitulu, 1897. Activities include: group of women and girls making hats from the leaf of the Pandanus palm. Also includes: memorial stone; Paolo's grave. Pictures taken by: Andrew
People and places in Niue,Cook Islands.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWM/LMS/02/10/027
- Former ReferenceGB 102 F44, b(ii)6-7, b(iv)1, d(ii)4,
- Dates of Creationc.1890 - c.1930
- Physical Description8 items comprising 5 loose silver gelatin prints and 3 mounted albumen and printing out paperprints.
Scope and Content